Saturday, December 3, 2011

what's in my bristling bag? bristling bag alternative


i HATE big bulky nappy bags, so i thought i'd share how i avoid having to carry a huge one with me. aside from nappy changing apparatus, i keep the following in my little tiny spongebob backpack: FIRST AID KIT: ice pack, cloth, band-aids, panadol, antacids, hayfever tablets, medicine syringe, tweezers, scissors, dettol antiseptic cream, stingose cream, teething gel, thermometer strips. EVERYTHING ELSE: tissues, drink bottle, toy, spare dummy, emergency money, spare disposable nappy, drink bottle adapter, paw paw ointment. i keep my clean cloth nappies along with change mat, wet bag, powder and wipes in a container / bag that permanently lives in the bottom of my pram, which lives in the boot of my car- so i never have to lug around a huge bag, and i always know that i have nappy changing stuff ready to go.

Lexmark X4270 Driver Grand Sale Where To Buy Protex Safe




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links